PMP/ Project Manager
- Automotive OEM
- Detroit Area
- 6-9 Month Contract
A major tier to the automotive industry with global HQ in the Detroit area is seeking strong project management skills on a short term basis. With component / material simplification projects already defined and initiated, our client is seeking a Detroit based project manager to drive the projects to completion in 2017.
Focus of the role is driving the projects to completion, so the weekly hours, travel requirements and actual program duration are somewhat open.
- 6 – 9 months of work spread across 2017.
- Limited amount of domestic travel.
- Office in automotive HQ here in the Detroit area.
- Maintain project timelines.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Identify project shortfall risks, communicating risks to stakeholders, and offering mitigation steps.
- 1099 employment status.
- Strong project management skills, PMP certification highly desired.
- Results orientation.
- Schedule flexibility in 2017.
- Technical background highly desired.
Please contact us right away if you are interested in hearing more or if you know someone that would be ideal for this position.
As always, referrals are appreciated and handled confidentially!