- Cold Weathering Lab
The Mayson Group has been engaged to seek a senior chemist/ working group leader to oversee a small team focused on confirming durability of architectural coatings. Already a major player in the space, our client is seeking a proven technical team leader that manages existing exposure programs but can collaborate with additional exposure sites, formulation groups, and improve how the data can be translated into additional sales. This role will provide exposure to the broader North American technical organization and commercial organizations, offering advancement opportunities in both the technical organization and sales/ marketing. Our client is a global leader in the architectural coatings space, with a breadth and depth of capabilities to win in the market.
- Leadership of technical staff focused on confirming architectural coating systems durability.
- Project management to assure programs are completed per plan and customer satisfaction is assured.
- Manage complexity of satisfying multiple customer requirements and multiple exposure sites exposure results.
- Lead processes and testing protocols to attain industry leadership status.
- BS/ MS technical degree.
- Strong program management skills.
- Depth in conducting architectural coatings durability testing, summarizing results, and presentation of results to external groups.
- Architectural coating formulation experience highly desired.
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills focused on customer contact, presentations or durability results, and internal stakeholders including product development counterparts & commercial functions like marketing and sales.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Please contact us right away if you are interested in hearing more or if you know someone that would be ideal for this position.
As always, referrals are appreciated and handled confidentially!