Regional Business Director
Automotive Components or Materials (Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings)
The Mayson Group is seeking a regional business director for a tier 1 to the automotive industry, with focus on business in North America. In this role the regional director will oversee direct business via a sales manager, OEM purchasing contact, and OEM engineering contact. The regional director will have P & L responsibility for a ~ 80 – $150 MM territory and a technical support team. As part of a larger profitable tier to the automotive industry, the ideal candidate will help set regional strategy for the broader market across all customers and be a candidate for future leadership opportunities. Our client has been gaining share and improving the quality of their offering over the past five years. They are well positioned for future growth and have a clear strategy for success.
- Direct sales management experience in a sales management or business director role focused on the automotive industry.
- Strong communication and people leadership skills.
- Strategic analysis capability and implementation experience to maintain their current favorable market share.
- Financial acumen to oversee pricing and support costs in a competitive market.
- Ability to understand technical aspects of the offering is required. Technical background or MBA highly preferred.
- Comfortable working in a results oriented organization, with a track record of results.
- Regionally oversee all commercial aspects associated with key OEM account.
- Oversee management and development of technical support team.
- Oversee annual pricing process.
- Oversee regional engineering contacts and processes.
Please contact us right away if you are interested in hearing more or if you know someone that would be ideal for this position.
As always, referrals are appreciated and handled confidentially!